Accounting for Investment Funds
Our objective is to offer superior services and provide technical expertise applicable to our client mandates with accounting, management and financial reporting requirements.
Accounting and corporate services for client companies and fund-related entities
- Provide periodic bookkeeping services;
- Prepare general ledger and trial balance reporting;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual management reports;
- Prepare GAAP-compliant (full disclosure) financial statements;
- Prepare reporting packages in support of consolidation and tax requirements;
- Assist throughout the audit process with onshore or offshore based audit firms; and
- Provide other corporate and back office services.
Calculation and paying agency for client companies and fund-related entities
- Calculate interest, dividend and performance based amounts;
- Prepare and circulate related notices and/or waterfall statements;
- Effect payments in accordance with a stated priority of payments or waterfall statements; and
- Provide authorised signatories on client company bank accounts.
Financial statements compilation for client companies and investment funds
- Gather accounting information or ledgers from clients or service providers;
- Collaborate in advance with directors and auditors on a general format of financial statements and discuss potential accounting, financials reporting and audit issues;
- Ensure that regulatory filing deadlines are met;
- Liaise with service providers and directors for an efficient and seamless audit process;
- Liaise with auditors to resolve audit queries; and
- Monitor applicable financial reporting changes and bring those to the attention of directors.